- Information Disclaimer
The information contained on, or accessible through, the Website is provided by Tenacore on an “as-is” basis. Tenacore disclaims any warranty or representation, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, about its accuracy, reliability, completeness, or appropriateness for a particular purpose, to the fullest extent permitted by law. You assume full responsibility for using and verifying the information on the Website, you utilize the Website at your own risk, and you understand and agree that Tenacore is not liable for any claim, loss, or damage resulting from use of or inability to use the Website.
The views and opinions expressed in media available on the Website are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect Tenacore’s views or opinions.
- Use of The Website
The information on the Website is offered solely for general information purposes. The Website may be used only for lawful purposes.
Please complete the contact page to request additional information and/or to be contacted by a member of the Tenacore team.
- Links to Third Party Sites
Some hyperlinks in the Website may take you outside of the Website or link to articles, videos, other third-party media (“Linked Sites”), or to social media platforms such as LinkedIn or Facebook (“Social Media”). The presence of a hyperlink to another website does not indicate any endorsement or approval of goods or services offered by the company or through the linked website. The Linked Sites and Social Media are not under Tenacore’s control. Tenacore is not responsible for the content on Linked Sites or Social Media, any hyperlinks contained in Linked Sites or Social Media, any changes or updates to such Linked Sites or Social Media, of the privacy practices of such Linked Sites or Social Media.
- Intellectual Property Rights
All rights, title, and interests in and to any intellectual property published on the Website, and any documentation downloaded or printed from the Website, are owned by Tenacore and no rights are licensed or otherwise transferred by such publication or your access thereto. All rights in content, trademarks, service marks, logos, and otherwise are reserved to Tenacore. Your use of such items for any reason without Tenacore written permission is strictly prohibited.
If you, on the other hand, believe your copyright has been infringed by a publication through the Website, please visit Tenacore’s Copyright Notice Page.
TENACORE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHERWISE SAFE FOR USE. THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN OR ANY WEBSITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, WEBSITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND ANY LINKED SITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you if you reside in such jurisdiction.
- Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Tenacore OR ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE WEBSITE.
- Legal Notices
Notices to Tenacore should be sent to:
1525 E Edinger Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Legal Jurisdiction
The Website and Tenacore offerings are currently targeted only at persons in those jurisdictions in which Tenacore operates including the United States, but not currently including any “Member States” of the European Union. Tenacore does not seek “Personal Data” subject to the General Data Protection Regulation.
The following provisions apply to information Tenacore collects through use of the Website (“Privacy Policies”). Tenacore’s use, disclosure, processing and storage of information collected, gathered or obtained through the Website is subject to the Privacy Policies in effect at the time of such use, disclosure, processing and storage.
What Information Tenacore Collects
Tenacore collects and stores any information you enter on the Website or provide in any other manner, which may include when you:
- Complete the online forms to create an account;
- Otherwise transmit or upload information to the Website;
- Contact us using online forms or email, or other means of communication; or
- Request information or assistance through the Website.
The personal information you provide to Tenacore may include:
- your name;
- username and password;
- e-mail address;
- telephone number;
- date of birth; and
- any other personal information that you include in a user profile or in other submissions to Tenacore.
You can choose not to provide personal information to Tenacore; however, without certain information Tenacore may be unable to provide you with certain assistance, products or services.
Tenacore also collects and stores certain types of information automatically whenever you visit the Website itself or through service provides that act on its behalf. In addition to information you provide, Tenacore may collect:
- Data about your access to the Website, such as the domain name and host from which you access the internet;
- Data about the computer or device you are using to access the Website, such as the IP address and type of computer or device you are using;
- Technical information about your computer or device, such as the browser, internet service provider and operating system you are using;
- Website analytical data, such as the date and time you access the Website; the number of people visiting the Website, what pages were visited and for how long, or similar information; and
- Data on the links you click, and the other websites that you visited before and after visiting the Website.
This information is generally not considered personally identifiably unless it is combined with contact information, account information, or other information that is unique to you. Tenacore only combines automatically collected data with identification data if:
- It is necessary to provide services you have requested;
- It is necessary to complete a task you have asked us to perform;
- In order to operate its business, including to troubleshoot problems with the Website, or exercise its legal rights;
- It is necessary to comply with our legal obligations; or
- Tenacore has informed you that automatically collected data will be combined with identifying data (for example, if you fill out a form that tells you identification information provided will be matched with automatically collected data).
How Tenacore Uses Information
Tenacore uses the information you provide, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To provide quality products, services and functionalities to you or respond to your requests for information – Tenacore may use the information you provide to provide the products, services, functionalities or information you have requested and to improve upon Tenacore’s products, services, and functionalities;
- To administer and improve the Website and conduct Tenacore’s business operations – Tenacore may use the information you provide to provide you with information about Tenacore or the Website, to ensure functionality of the Website, to understand how users as a group utilize and interact with the services, information and resources provided on the Website, and to develop, test and improve the Website;
- To verify your identity – Tenacore may use the information to confirm that you are who you say you are;
- To improve customer service and provide technical or account support – Tenacore may use information you provide to respond to customer service or technical support requests;
- For purposes specified at the time of collection – Tenacore may use information you provide for other purposes that are specified at the time the information is collected;
- For any purpose with you express consent; or
- As otherwise required or permitted by law – There may be times when the law permits or requires Tenacore to use information for other purposes, such as to cooperate with government authorities, enforce Tenacore’s legal rights, or to meet its legal obligations and requirements.
Tenacore also uses the information that you provide communicate with you through our outreach activities and initiatives, including through the use of trusted third-party partners. Tenacore’s outreach may be for marketing or advertising purposes via e-mail, phone, or other mediums related to white papers, case studies, webinars, events, or otherwise. Such outreach will comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations including CAN-SPAM and you should look for compliant markings and functions within such communications.
By submitting information, ideas, or otherwise to the Website, you grant to Tenacore the unrestricted and irrevocable right to use, copy, modify, publish, perform, transmit and display such content via any media, and waive any moral rights you may have in such content. Tenacore shall be free to use any such ideas, concepts, or otherwise submitted to the Website without liability to you.
How Information Can Be Removed, Accessed or Corrected
Tenacore stores personal information until:
- It no longer needs the information for the purpose(s) it was collected;
- All legal requirements related to the data, including legal retention periods, have been fulfilled;
- Tenacore complies with your request to delete the data.
If Tenacore requires the data to provide you with products or services, to detect or resolve issues with security or functionality-related issues, to safeguard the right to free speech, to carry out actions for internal business purposes as you would reasonably expect, or to comply with law, Tenacore may not be able to delete the data even if you ask it to.
Tenacore makes every reasonable effort to disclose what personal information it collects, uses, and discloses, and to provide you with access to your personal information if you request such access in writing as described in the “Contact Us” section below. Tenacore will endeavor to timely respond to an individual’s request for information and will indicate whether the individual is entitled to access the information. If access is refused, Tenacore will provide reasons for the refusal, the name of the person who can answer questions about the request and advise of the right to have the decision reviewed by the applicable authority.
Tenacore uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that personal information in its possession is accurate and complete. If you are aware of an error in personal information about you that is under Tenacore’s control, please let contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section below and we will correct it on request whenever possible.
We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before deleting, granting access or making corrections to information, such as confirming pieces of identifiable information with you already in Tenacore’s possession. These rights may also be exercised on your behalf by an authorized agent.
Tenacore will not discriminate against you for exercising the rights you have with respect to your information.
Cookies, Identifiers, Analytics and Other Tracking
You agree that your anonymized information may be used by Tenacore to perform services or run its business. Tenacore will not re-identify anonymized data.
How Tenacore Protects Information
Tenacore is committed to protecting personal information that is available through the Website in accordance with these Privacy Policies. Tenacore uses reasonable data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the Website. Safeguards include physical, technical and administrative procedures that are intended to limit access to personal data only to those who need that access to perform legitimate functions. Tenacore reviews its safeguards regularly to evaluate how they are working, and to determine if safeguards need to be added or changed.
However, even with all safeguards, transmission of information through the internet is not always secure and sometimes safeguards can be defeated. While Tenacore seeks to protect your information, it cannot guarantee the security of the Website or any personal information you provide through the Website, and therefore all information transferred will be at your own risk.
You are also responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your account on the Website. Tenacore recommends that you use strong password security, by using a mix of letters, numbers and symbols, and a different password for your Tenacore account than you use for any other accounts that you may have. Keep your account information password confidential and do not share it with anyone. Tenacore is not responsible for any lost, stolen or compromised passwords or for any access to your Tenacore account from unauthorized users where caused by you. If you think your account has been compromised, please contact us as soon as you can as described in the “Contact Us” section below.
How Tenacore Shares Information
Tenacore does not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. Tenacore may share information about visitors to the Website:
- With its business partners and trusted affiliates to help provide the services products and services to you;
- With third party service providers that help Tenacore operate its business and the Website or that administer activities on Tenacore’s behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys, if you have agreed to receive them;
- With companies that provide services to Tenacore, such as website hosting services or credit card processing services;
- With companies that are disclosed to you at the time you provide the information;
- With a prospective seller or buyer in the event of a sale or purchase of any Tenacore business or asset so that the buyer can continue to provide you with information and services. Your personal information may be transferred to the other party as part of such transaction in accordance with applicable law;
- With your express consent; or
Tenacore only provides third parties with the personal information required to provide the service requested of them or to perform the designated function requiring the information They enter into an agreement with Tenacore prior to receiving such information that prohibits them from using the information for any other purpose.
Tenacore may aggregate data about visitors to the Website in a non-identifiable manner and use it for a variety of purposes. For example, Tenacore may aggregate data for product development and improvement activities, and you grant Tenacore the right to use such data in this manner as well as the other manners set forth above.
Upon your request, submitted to info@Tenacore.com, Tenacore will advise you of any categories of personal information that it discloses to third parties, and (to the extent it knows) whether those third parties use that information for their direct marketing purposes. If Tenacore provides your personal information to a third party, it does not allow that third party to use that information for marketing their services, unless you have consented to that use.
Protecting Children’s Privacy
The Website is intended to be used by individuals over the age of 13. Tenacore does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If Tenacore becomes aware that it has collected personal information from a child under 13 years of age, it will promptly remove such information. If you believe Tenacore has collected information from your child, please notify us through “Contact Us.”
Do Not Track Notice
Many internet browsers have “Do Not Track” features which, when turned on, send a signal (the “DNT signal”) to the websites a user visits that indicates the user does not want to be tracked. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret DNT signals, and there is no common definition of “tracking”, Tenacore does not currently respond to DNT signals on the Website. Tenacore does not engage in targeted behavioral advertising.
No token or token has expired.